We are looking for Customer Service Agent - Dispatcher for our client in Capitol Heights, MD
Job Title: Customer Service Agent - Dispatcher
Job Location: Capitol Heights, MD
Job Type: Contract
“W2 candidates are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b or work with third-party candidates at this time”
- Under general supervision, coordinates customer service requests, from initiation to service completion, and maximizing technical resource productivity and profitability by efficiently scheduling and dispatching Technicians with guidance from the STM and Team Leads.
- Partners effectively with the Service Team Manager to ensure technical service work is completed in a reasonable time frame and to the customers’ expectations.
- Analyzes and assess technical team performance and make adjustments as needed to enhance customer satisfaction in a cost-effective manner.
- Receives customer requests for unscheduled or scheduled service.
- Determines customer needs and matches appropriate Technician or Team Lead to the need.
- Communicates the action plan and services to be provided directly to the customer.
- Ensures work has been performed to the customers’ expectations and performs follow-up with the customer, as needed.
- Answers any customer inquiries and resolves or escalates customer issues, as appropriate.
- Upon completion, reconciles all service requests daily.
- Coordinates labor scheduling to align technicians to the appropriate customer and service needs.
- Ensures Technicians are provided daily schedules.
- Maintains consistent communication with assigned Technicians.
- Follows up on activities to ensure completion in an established time frame.
- Assists with the creation of L&M quotations.
- Develops and maintains viable long-term relationships with customers and subcontractors. Prepares yearly, monthly, and weekly execution plans for PSA scheduled service visits.
- Participates in business review meetings by preparing and discussing critical account information pertinent to current profitability status (i.e., outstanding claims, PSA variance, Accounts Receivable issues), and customer satisfaction issues.
- Researches and follows up on questions identified during the monthly business reviews.
- Ensures that all customer account information required to support call management activities and scheduling of tasks are kept up to date in NxGen.
- Facilitates the administration of warranty claims.
- May guide and prioritize the activities of the Customer Service Agent Assistants.
- Periodically performs duties of the Customer Service Agent Assistant as overflow demands.
- Other duties and administrative activities as assigned.
- Associates degree preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required.
- Five years of service industry experience managing service operations and/or service scheduling.
- Must demonstrate the ability to perform work independently and demonstrate solid organizational and attention to detail skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with both internal and external clients.
- Must have the ability to simultaneously handle a large and diverse number of projects, tasks, and issues with tact, cooperation, and persistence.
- Able to prioritize work activities based upon financial impact to desired business goals.
- Experience and/or basic project accounting or costing principals is desired.
- Able to influence diverse teams to accomplish tasks/goals.