We are looking for Alliance Marketing Manager - Remote / Telecommute for our client in Boulder, CO
Job Title: Alliance Marketing Manager - Remote / Telecommute
Job Location: Boulder, CO
Job Type: Contract
- Ability to hit the ground running, consistently working with teams across the company to help plan, prepare and execute marketing programs, campaigns, events, and communications to, with, through, and for our partners.
- The ideal candidate is self-motivated, flexible, and possesses the skills required to manage multiple tasks at one time.
- Must be a highly effective communicator with an eye for detail while thriving in a fast-paced environment that relies on teamwork.
- Successful candidates will also be comfortable with changing priorities, responsibilities and diving deep into the analysis of metrics for data-driven decisions.
- Lead and Do lead marketing efforts directly supporting key strategic alliances.
- The candidate will help support the marketing strategy and lead marketing execution working with the Global Strategic Alliance Marketing Lead, to reach marketing goals aligned to the business objectives and targets of the Global Strategic Alliances organization.
- The candidate will be an important point of contact for the Alliances sales team globally.
- Relationships: develop and maintain relationships with key partner contacts, alliance directors and internal stakeholders to help further the relationship and joint marketing opportunities.
- Execute multi-channel, multi-partner programs: work with various internal groups and partner teams to build integrated marketing plans.
- This fast-paced, high-growth environment will require you to prioritize effectively, and balance a sizeable workload while not losing sight of tactical execution requirements.
- Nurture: work with marketing and sales teams both internally and at the partner to document, optimize and report on lead nurture efforts.
- Outcomes and Reporting: set, track and report progress around KPIs and ROI metrics, including regular reporting on the performance of partner marketing programs.
- Conduct monthly and quarterly marketing reviews (QMRs) with key alliance executives (internal and partner) to review success/progress, identify gaps and maintain executive alignment and support.
- Communication: work with the partner communications and internal field enablement teams to communicate to partners, sales and other internal company audiences.
- Dynamic and engaging content, presentations and conversations are a must.
- Global: build and execute plans and programs with global scale in mind.
- The candidate will regularly work with the global teams and key stakeholders in AMER, APAC, EMEA and PubSec.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Collaborate cross-functionally with corporate & product marketing, partner programs and operations, vertical and industry marketing, finance, product management, marketing operations, PR/AR, industry events, sales enablement, business/corporate development and sales to guide the execution of alliance marketing and awareness programs globally.
- To-Partner communications.
- Working closely with Global Partner Communications to create and deliver targeted communications to our Partner+ ecosystem, as well as internal communications to sales and marketing teams
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- 5+ years of relevant marketing experience with alliance and/or partner marketing and communications experience is preferred.
- Proven experience and expertise working with organizations such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or other Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), Managed Service Providers (MSPs), Systems Integrators (SIs).
- Strong communication (written and verbal), reporting and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a highly cross-functional environment to drive outcomes-based plans, programs and execution.
- Understanding of a broad range of marketing activities, disciplines, and tactics, including field marketing, digital marketing, and industry events.
- The demonstrated revenue impact of partnerships and programs.
- Highly motivated, self-starter that can build and launch programs and communications within budget and effectively manage multiple timelines.
- 4-year bachelor's degree in marketing or similar.
- Postgraduate work and/or degree preferred.
Why Work Here?visit our career site to see all open positions @ http://jobs.cynetsystems.com
CYNET has been named "Best Places To Work". We are a world class organization serving world class clients.