Job Title: Registered Nurse - Behavioral Health
Job Location: Rochester, NY
Job Type: Contract
Shift: (8 Hours) Nights
- Behavioral health nursing involves the treatment of a variety of medical problems caused or aggravated by lifestyle or stress.
- Behavioral health nurses use tools like biofeedback, relaxation techniques, and behavior modification to help patients change habits, alter thought patterns, and find ways to deal with pain or stress.
- These nurses also have special training in psychiatric nursing practice and theories of personality development.
Experience and License / Certification:
- Current/Valid Registered Nurse license required.
- BLS (Basic Life Support) certification.
- Prior psychiatric nursing inpatient experience.
- One-year post-licensure RN experience will be considered
- Travel experience preferred.
Cynet Health is a TJC Certified and one of the leading Staffing & Recruiting Service companies in the Washington DC Metro area. Headquartered in Sterling, Virginia, we are a certified Minority-Owned Business Enterprise and a recognized diversity supplier.
With over one hundred in house recruiting staff, Cynet Health caters to more than 3000 hospitals, health & wellness centers, pharmacy, and medical facilities across 50 states in the United States.