Cygnus Aerospace Inc. is seeking an Aircraft Sheet Metal Technician/Structure Technician to join our traveling crew. Crew members will travel to military bases CONUS/OCONUS to perform aircraft modifications on military aircraft for 1-6 months per site as part of a Contract Field Team.
- Must be able to disassemble and remove panels, components, racks, ducts and wiring
- Install new brackets, mounts, racks, components and terminal boards
- Use common hand tools as well as specialized sheet metal tools such as drills, rivet guns, rivet squeezers, cleco fasteners, die grinders, sealant guns, and nut plate positioners.
- Inspect work for quality and accuracy
- Adhere to all applicable safety regulations
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years, on-aircraft, experience required
- Valid driver's license required
- Prior military aircraft maintenance experience a plus
- Computer knowledge/Microsoft applications a plus
- U.S. passport a plus
- U.S. Secret Security Clearance required
Employer provides tools, uniforms, lodging, per diem and travel. Employee does not have to live in the area of the work location.
EXTENSIVE TRAVEL IS REQUIRED. U.S. SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED