Specialty Account Manager - Oncology
Fortune Top 10 Company. Excellent pay, benefits and training program. This position covers a well established, high producing territory. You will be calling on hospitals, Oncologists and area treatment centers.
The Specialty Account Manager, Oncology with our client is expected to develop and execute a territory sales plan, develop sales targets, close sales, coordinate sales efforts with strategic manufacturing and distribution partners, support the needs of the medical practice clients and participate in company sales planning, meetings and reporting as its relates to specialty medications and therapy management. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of achieving results, building relationships, customer focus, and promoting all sales and marketing programs.
Primary Responsibilities for Specialty Account Manager - Oncology:
- Develop territory sales plan
- Research and identify sales targets
- Make cold calls
- Use consultative sales process, probe for customer information and barriers
- Develop creative solutions to gain profitable business
- Creates relationships with manufacturers
- Close sales
- Serve needs of medical practice accounts and solve issues
- Manage territory T&E and customer related expenses
Required Qualifications for Specialty Account Manager - Oncology:
- 2+ years of experience in medical device, pharma or specialty pharmacy sales
- Proven track record of sales success
- Proficient use of Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point
Preferred Qualifications Specialty Account Manager:
- Master's MBA or professional health care degree such as a Registered Nurse
- Experience selling specialty pharmacy or home Infusion.
- Autoimmune, Multiple Sclerosis, Oncology or Gastroenterology therapy sales experience
Interviewing immediately! Cygnet Health Recruiters is a search firm hired by this employer to fill positions.
Cygnet Health Recruiters