Regional Operations Manager – Specialty Pharmacy (PharmD Required)
Our client is a national, rapidly growing company who is focused on quality of patient care. You will have all the corporate and local support and resources you need to make a difference.
Excellent pay, plus bonus and incentive plan. Full medical, dental, vision, HSA/FSA and more!
Our client is seeking a Regional Operations Manager to support multiple offices. The Regional Operations Manager is directly responsible for ensuring the provision of cost effective, high quality services to customers. The ROM demonstrates strong leadership over the admissions/intake, clinical operations, reimbursement and administrative support staff, ensuring that the proper resources are available for all team members to successfully perform their duties. The ROM fosters a team environment within the branch, as well as between branch and field sales team members.
Duties and Responsibilities for Regional Operations Manager (PharmD):
- Select, train, develop and motivate team members who will perform to expectation, helping to exceed branch operational and financial goals.
- Fosters a team attitude between all branch and field departments.
- Aligns operational initiatives closely to area sales plans, working closely with field sales associates to support branch growth.
- Provide an environment that is supportive of personnel and professional growth for all employees with incentives that will increase job satisfaction.
- Assist in the development of branch budgets and financial objectives. Monitors progress to budget plans and takes corrective action as necessary to ensure plans are met.
- Aligns branch operational metrics with the established regional sales strategies consistent with company objectives.
- Optimizes staff productivity, schedules, business volumes.
- Develops, recommends and implements new and existing operational metrics, and continually assesses for opportunities to create new and better programs that improve our service model.
- Ensures adherence to, and embraces all company strategic objectives, policies, and procedures, USP 797/ board of pharmacy clean room standards, accreditation standards and other appropriate state and federal regulations.
- Adheres to Standards of Conduct as defined in branch handbooks, guides and manuals.
- Participates in community and professional organizations to increase company visibility and to assist sales in the achievement of sales and profit goals.
- Pharm D. Pharmacy degree
- Minimum of (5) year in a managerial role and four (4) years of experience working within a specialty home infusion environment
- Prior experience must have included direct infusion operations involvement as well as a firm understanding of the local infusion market and associated sales support activities required to make a successful program.
Interviewing immediately! Cygnet Health Recruiters is a search firm hired by this employer to fill positions.
Cygnet Health Recruiters
Why Work Here?
Innovative Fortune Top 10 company, excellent training and career advancement opportunities.