Account Executive - Healthcare Sales
Excellent base salary, monthly uncapped bonus and rich benefit package
Our client is one of the fastest organically growing players in their industry - a national provider of home and community-based services.
The company culture is inclusive yet entrepreneurial and high energy. They are passionate about their patients and loyal to the customers they serve. They value work/life balance, high accountability, collaboration, an “all hands on deck” approach to customer service. Those who share these values will be offered exceptional personal, professional and financial growth opportunities
As part of the current growth strategy, our client is presently looking for a passionate, entrepreneurial, highly consultative and results driven enterprise level sales professional to build the Clarksville, TN market.
Here is your opportunity. What You’ll Be Doing...
- Define and execute account sales plans for the territory and then meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through managing the full sales cycle including - prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities within the assigned geography.
- Develop and manage sales pipeline – prospect and assess new sales potential while pulling through current referrals from existing clients.
- Call on discharge planners, MDs, CCRCs
- Manage and track customer and transactional information in a CRM system
- Effectively and independently communicate the solution’s value proposition, including value proposition, demonstrating a basic understanding of clinical programs, Medicare requirements.
- Provide initial educational inservices and general support to prospective customers
- Nurture and expand the company’s relationship with customer accounts of all size
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through the CRM system
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and programs
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care
- Negotiate contracts with clients, working closely with the sales management
Who you are...
- Experienced: This is not your first rodeo. You’ve sold healthcare services. You know how to manage complex sales cycles and close deals. You know the metro healthcare hospitals/marketplace.
- Amazing Salesperson and New Business Developer: You are a well-trained hunter at your core. You understand and embrace the need for acquiring new business and you don’t sit around “managing relationships” and waiting for your current customers to call you. Your passion and commitment to your craft make you a highly effective closer.
- Entrepreneur: You are energized by building things and by being a part of something special. You embrace the challenge, accountability and stress that comes with going against the grain.
- Performer: You have a documented track record of achievement within a similar environment, accomplishing similar objectives and you’re open to sharing your accomplishments with the evaluation team.
- Independent & Accountable: You have a fierce sense of independence and enjoy being held accountable for the results you’re expected to produce. You’re capable of working in a remote office and don’t need to be babysat.
- Excellent Collaborator & Communicator: Although you’re independent you have the capacity to work well and collaborate with your peers, operations team, and a diverse set of healthcare accounts
- Missionary: You bleed the company colors. You believe deeply in the company mission and communicate that mission with passion, conviction and class.
What You’ll Get In Return...
- You’ll have a seat at the table. You’re not going to be just another cog in the wheel. You’re going to be responsible for running an entire metro market within a rapidly growing and expanding sales organization. Your results will have an immediate effect on our vision and strategic plan.
- As you perform, you will have career advancement opportunities and financial reward. Your earning potential is wide open within our uncapped commission structure designed to heavily incentivize overachievement.
- You’ll have a chance to work with award winning team!
Requirements for Account Executive - Healthcare Sales:
- At least 3 years of sales experience. Knowledge of area hospitals/ senior living communities/ primary care physicians is a plus.
- Experience in health care "service sales" such as prior experience selling home health, infusion, hospice, lab, DME/HME services preferred
Cygnet Health Recruiters is a professional recruiting firm specializing in the search and placement of healthcare candidates in permanent positions. We provide opportunities at staff, supervisory, management, partnership and principal levels. Our mission is to find the "right fit" for our clients. You pay no fee. All communications are confidential.
Cygnet Health Recruiters
Why Work Here?
Innovative Fortune Top 10 company, excellent training and career advancement opportunities.