Customer Service Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This role is the first point of contact for any Salesforce questions from our field sales offices. Salesforce questions have a wide range that span across the company. Common questions include Salesforce system navigation, reporting, technical issues (w/ Salesforce and/or the iPad), territory, compliance, etc. Once the issue is reported a case will be generated in Salesforce for tracking to ensure concerns are addressed within the set Service Level Agreement (SLA). You will then work with different subject matter experts across the company to find the root cause of the issue to find resolution for our field users. The focus of this role is to WOW the customer with great service and create a great Salesforce experience!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· This role will be responsible to be the first point of contact for any Salesforce question from our field sales offices.
· From first point of contact, a case will be created in Salesforce and the specialist will work with the internal Cydcor team, partner vendors, and campaign management teams to make sure all questions are resolved in a timely manner.
· All cases have set service level agreements (SLAs) and cases are measured from the opening to closing of case to ensure service levels are being met and/or exceeded.
· Utilizing Salesforce case reporting, reports will be pulled by the Service Experience Specialist to identify trends and frequent issues. Case trend reporting will be reported to the Sr. Service Experience Specialist for visibility and resolution/process improvement for any frequently reported issues.
· This role will require that the Service Experience Specialist WOW the customer (field ICL office) and create an amazing experience from the initial point of contact to the closing of a case.
· This individual will need to think creatively on process improvements and proactively work to improve the service experience including the development of training and documentation of processes.
Key Success Measures
· Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
· Maintains a positive & professional attitude at all times while working with different individuals, both inside & outside of the organization.
· Timely and accurate results and actions.
· Building positive and productive working relationships with internal team members, partner vendors, our Clients and the field.
· Effective communication skills.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Skill and Experience Requirements
· Totally entry level? No problem! We’ll provide hands on training and place high value on personal development.
· Prior experience in customer service experience preferred, but not required.
· Must have exceptional communication skills, both verbal & written.
· Maintains a positive & professional attitude at all times.
· Can plan, organize, and prioritize multiple tasks and meet conflicting deadlines.
Core Competencies and Attributes
- High energy self-starter; must be able to take initiative with minimal guidance and be comfortable working both as an individual and as part of a team.
- Must be able to empathize with the field, while delicately handling sensitive situations.
- Able to lead & influence others without direct authority or control.
- Demonstrates integrity and maintains confidentiality.
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to effectively communicate with varying levels of the organization, project teams, vendors & sales offices
· Produces results – focuses efforts on attaining concrete, timely, and measurable performance outcomes. Sets high standards of performance for self & others and assumes responsibility & accountability for successfully completing work projects.
Cydcor has a distinctive corporate culture. That culture is built around actively living the Behaviors We Value. These values dictate everything we do, from our daily interactions with clients to volunteering with and supporting local charities. Living and breathing the Behaviors We Value credo is what separates us from our competition and consistently gets Cydcor ranked as one of the best places to work.
See what our team members say about us:
CydcorWhy Work Here?
Voted one of the Best Places to Work in Los Angeles for 2018!
Cydcor is the largest provider of outsourced sales services in North America and Canada. In fact, we have been recognized as the most trusted name in customer acquisition, serving FORTUNE 500® and emerging companies since 1994. Cydcor has a distinctive corporate culture. That culture is built around actively living the Behaviors We Value. These values dictate everything we do, from our daily interactions with clients to volunteering with and supporting local charities. Living and breathing the Behaviors We Value credo is what separates us from our competition and consistently gets Cydcor ranked as one of the best places to work. See what our team members say about us: https://www.cydcor.com/team-testimonials
AddressAgoura Hills, CA