**This role is currently only open to candidates residing in North America**
Cyclotron is seeking a dynamic and innovative Marketing Manager to join our rapidly scaling team. We are looking for a candidate that has a strong background in branding, internal communications, and design. This person should be hungry to grow their career, and ultimately be prepared to grow into a CMO role. In this role, you will work closely with the CEO and other senior level management, it is a great opportunity for exposure!
We encourage you to look at our website and get a feel for our business. We would like someone in the tech space already, who understands Microsoft products, and can easily interact with our high-level clients.
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- 7+ years in a similar role
- Deep understanding of tech and Microsoft products
- Strong knowledge of graphic design
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or similar field
- Oversee all marketing campaigns for Cyclotron, both internal and external
- Implement strategy
- Promote a our business in an effective way
- Ensure the company is communicating the right messaging to attract prospective customers and retain existing ones
- Represent the marketing team to cross-functional groups including delivery teams, sales, and client support
- Updating senior leadership on the progress of marketing activities and reporting on the results of campaigns
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Full suite of benefits
- Unlimited paid time off
- Fully remote working environment
Cyclotron is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cyclotron values diversity, equity and inclusion, and aims to practice DE&I in all that we do.
Powered by JazzHR
Cyclotron, Inc.San Francisco, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.