Entry Level Marketing & Sales - High Level Training
- $50,000 to $55,000 Yearly
Cycles Consulting’s successful impact in the consulting industry has been nationally recognized by our reputable clients! As a prominent business consulting, marketing and sales firm located in Chula Vista, we are valued for our innovative sales strategies and ability to exceed projected sales margins. Our mission is to assist our clients in new customer acquisitions, expand their market reach, and continue to help them dominate in the telecommunications industry! To successfully achieve our vision, we are seeking ambitious, zealous, and pioneering individuals to join our team as an Entry Level Marketing & Sales Associate.
Responsibilities of a Entry Level Marketing & Sales Associate:
- Deliver public marketing presentations to potential customers and educate them on the benefits of our client’s products, services, and promotions
- Increase customer satisfaction and customer retention by providing potential customers utmost customer service and a personalized purchasing experience through active listening
- Identity a potential customer’s needs, troubleshoot to resolve any of their problems, and customize their sales purchases according to what best fits their needs
- Utilize product market knowledge, competitive pricing, and market research to upsell our client’s products and services and drive up our sales revenue
- Ensure that the customer’s contact information, installation dates, and sales package is recorded accurately
- Strategize with our fellow Entry Level Marketing & Sales Associates and Customer Service Representatives in team settings on effective sales techniques that increases customer engagement
- Maintain current knowledge on our client’s products, services, promotions, sales targets, and campaign goals by attending all virtual conference calls and on-site training
- Collaborate with our Sales Executives and senior-level Customer Service team members to establish and attain all sales targets and goals
Entry Level Marketing & Sales Associate Skills Preferred:
- Persuasive communicator that successfully paints the picture to our targeted audience
- Entrepreneurial spirit and competitive drive to exceed our client’s goals and expectations
- Team-spirited and adaptive to working in fast-paced environments
- Solution-oriented and takes initiative to finding answers instead of staying complacent with current challenges
- Professional representation of our clients and dedicated to building long lasting relationships to our consumers
Basic Qualifications of an Entry Level Marketing & Sales Associate:
- High School Diploma or equivalent qualifications required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Marketing, Management, Entrepreneurship, Communications or other related fields preferred
- 1-3 years of experience working in Sales, Promotions, Customer Service, or other related fields preferred
- Reliable transportation to on-site location
Powered by JazzHR
Cycles Consulting, inc.El Cajon, CA
Get fresh Entry Level Marketing & Sales - High Level Training jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.