Entry Level Marketing & Sales Assistant
- $45,000 to $55,000 Yearly
We're soon to be one of the leading marketing and sales firms in the San Diego area. We have recently expanded and are looking to fill entry-level positions in marketing, promotions, sales, and customer service. We are focusing on building our marketing & sales divisions. Fortune 500 clients have hired us to increase consumer awareness and generate new revenue to build their customer base. We do not offer any telemarketing or business to business sales. This industry is constantly growing and changing, which is why the field is able to provide consistent work and pay!
We are looking for the right people to lead in expanding and growing this division. The right candidate will be self-motivated, have natural leadership abilities, and be career-oriented.
Entry Level Marketing & Sales Assistant Responsibilities:
- Campaign development including coordination and continual monitoring for progress
- Professionally representing clients in all areas of business
- Contribute to the growth and performance of the division
- Train and develop new marketing professionals
- Stay on top of changes in the marketing environment to best serve the objective of the client and adjusting plans accordingly
- Manage and develop promotions and materials
Entry Level Marketing & Sales Assistant Qualifications - All applicants must be:
- COMPETITIVE individuals to take our company to the next level
- DETERMINED to satisfy client needs
- DEMONSTRATE GREAT COMMUNICATION & PERSONAL SKILLS
- LEADERSHIP qualities
- TAKE CHARGE personality
- BUSINESS MINDSET
Powered by JazzHR
Cycles Consulting, inc.Escondido, CA
Get fresh Entry Level Marketing & Sales Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.