Technical/Customer Support Specialist
- Posted: October 05, 2021
TECHNICAL/CUSTOMER SUPPORT SPECIALIST
CycleBoard, Inc. is a personal electric scooter manufacturer and brand specializing in innovative stand up 3-wheel electric vehicles designed with advanced stability for recreational use, commuting, golf, law enforcement, rentals, and more.
We are in an aggressive growth phase and seeking talented individuals to join our team. If you are a person who is great with people, thrives on helping others and can think on the fly while listening and clearly communicating, you may be a good fit for our team. We provide technical support for scooter products to customers across the country, from customers who are beginners to experts, and the ability to walk people through a process verbally or by email is essential. We are looking for people who want to help our customers get the most out of our products by providing world-class customer service and support.
We are looking for enthusiastic, friendly, upbeat, organized team players with great attitudes. The ideal candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, a positive attitude, and be comfortable helping customers understand, troubleshoot/repair and operate our electric scooters. All training is provided.
The Technical/Customer Support Specialist is challenged to:
Provide customers with troubleshooting assistance for repair and maintenance needs via phone and email
Become proficient in our electric scooter products and perform customer repairs as needed (all training is provided)
Manage stock and inventory
Perform quality control inspections (requires the ability to lift up to 75lbs)
Create shipping labels and manage FedEx pick-ups
This is a physical job that requires the ability to shift from physical work to having conversations with customers to support their technical support needs
- 1+ years of customer service experience via email, phone, specifically in product support is highly suggested but not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Technically minded and very detail-oriented
- Impeccable phone communication skills, especially under pressure
- Positive, upbeat, and creative personality
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to take initiative
- Highly organized
- Friendly attitude and interest in working directly with customers, a natural people person
- Ability to work quickly in a fast-paced environment and learn on the go
- Ability to learn quickly in an ever-changing environment
- Professional communication with managers and team members
You get bonus points for:
- Experience with electric scooters, e-bikes, or electric ride-ables
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Technical Knowledge or experience with other products or customer support on technical products
Had you been with us last month, you would have:
- Performed technical support to customers all over the US via phone & email
- Shipped replacement parts to customers after assessing their needs
- Walked customers through assembly & maintenance of their e-scooters
- Explained technical processes & procedures to customers at all levels of skill
- Performed post-sale support via above channels including e-scooter operations, best practices, and basic tech support
- Fulfilled Orders, monitored and updated inventory, performed quality control on our incoming inventory
- Studied and Learned our products to understand the products we offer on a technical level
We offer a friendly, team-oriented work environment where professionals can thrive and grow with the company. This is a full-time position in Costa Mesa, CA and is a great opportunity for anyone looking for rapid advancement with an innovative company in the exploding electric ride-able / micro-mobility space. Check us out at www.cycleboard.com.
To apply for the position, please submit a cover letter that mentions why you would be a great fit for this role along with your resume to email@example.com
*Due to the number of applications, we may not be able to contact everyone directly.
CycleBoard, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 800-517-0311 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruitment Agencies: Although we value the services you provide, currently we are not leveraging external 3rd party recruitment resources for this search. Should those needs change, we will seek your assistance directly.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressCosta Mesa, CA
BusinessView all jobs at CycleBoard