Cybertek is a tech education company that trains students with no IT experience to launch successful IT careers. Cybertek is a global team of technical instructors, practitioner consultants, mentors and market support staff. Together we guide students through professional transformations. What is success? Get students great jobs. Simple.
A Cybersecurity Instructor must combine dynamic experience as an Infosec professional and coaching skills to develop our students into Cybersecurity SOC Analysts. Reports to Chief Academic Officer and Placements Director. Oversees technical mentors CySA+
- · Design cybersecurity curriculum in formats including lecture, technical projects and labs.
- · Prep students to obtain cybersecurity certifications such as CompTIA CySA+
- · Develop teaching strategies to maintain high student engagement.
- · Assess individual and batch performance for each program course; give clear feedback.
- · Coach and motivate students to maintain high work ethic and morale.
- · Coordinate with mentors and support staff to prep students to compete for jobs.
- · Conduct periodic curriculum review to ensure alignment with job market demands.
- · Contribute analysis and solutions to advance curriculum development and design.
- · Minimum experience: 3 years as mid-level Infosec professional
- · Certifications: Security+ Network+, CISM, CISSM, CISRM, CISSA, SSCP, CASP
- · Demonstrated experience training junior professionals to acquire new skills.
- · Host engaging presentations; teach complex concepts in simple language.
- · Facilitate respectful, supportive learning environment for students with no IT experience.
- · Desire to work in a highly entrepreneurial company with accountability, collaboration.
- · Equal opportunity employer
- · 100% healthcare premium coverage
- · Remote work opportunities
- · Commitment to professional development