New Grad (Business) good with Numbers
Cybertech Southfield, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client, a leading automotive supplier with European headquarters, seeks a new Grad (with a Bachelor's in Business, Finance, Marketing, Econ) good with numbers for an Inside Sales role with their team in Southfield, MI.
Why Work Here
- Employee satisfaction: We support our employees in their development through individual training and long-term activities. Regular employee surveys serve as important feedback.
- Customer satisfaction: Being close to our customers means listening to individual problems. Our goal is long-lasting customer relationships with strong partners.
- Commitment to research and innovation: In our three key markets - automotive, industrial and elevator - we are technical pioneers. We actively exploit synergies between the different industrial sectors.
- Stability: From the founding over 75 years ago, there has been growth into an international group of companies that continue to be family owned.
- Manage all aspects of the client quoting process from RFQ to award, product launch and into production by interacting with cross-functional groups internally
- Generate detailed price quotations and manage customer offer preparation during sourcing process
- Actively support senior management team by generating business plan proposal presentations with all relevant RFQ details for approval
- Maintain, track and support all aspects of quoting and change management process
- Assure accuracy of pricing by tracking and reviewing customer purchase orders to ensure they match with proposals and requirements
- Perform market analysis, forecasting, competitive analysis for both internal and external customers as required
- Support Account Management team in order to achieve revenue and profit to business plan and budget
- Recent Bachelor’s degree, ideally in a business field (Business, Finance, Marketing, Accounting, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Detailed-oriented with ability to evaluate complex cost calculations
- Motivated to complete tasks and resolve issues with limited direction from management
- Good communication and time management skills
- Knowledge of SAP enterprise software is a plus (used frequently in this role)
- Direct hire opportunity with salary of $50K to $55K annually, commensurate with experience
- 10 paid vacation days and 13 paid holidays
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Employer Paid: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long Term Disability, Life Insurance
If your skills match the requirements for this exciting opportunity, please send us your resume.
Connect with us on social media at cyber-inc.com!
Matching people to great jobs with our clients since 1995. Let us help you find that next job! Connect with us on social media at cyber-inc.com!