We are seeking a full-time Internet marketing project manager / webmaster to work in our Woodland Hills-based Internet Marketing company.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing Internet marketing campaigns and web development projects, working knowledge of SEO, PPC, social media marketing, exceptional language and research skills, the ability to interface with clients in a professional manner, and superior time management skills. You must be both team-oriented and able to work independently for long stretches of time without supervision.
- Strong time-management skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong resource management skills.
- Ability to collaborate with other PMs in allocation of shared resources.
- Extraordinary Report generation ability.
- Superior knowledge of SEO techniques and up-to-date practices.
- Strong command of social media marketing.
- Knowledge of pay-per-click advertising platforms.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Search Console, and Bing Webmaster Tools.
- Knowledge of landing page and conversion rate optimization.
- Ability to perform keyword research.
- Knowledge modern link building techniques.
- Ability to perform research independently.
- A degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering, Management Information Systems, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Familiarity with CMS platforms like Joomla and Wordpress.
- Familiarity with e-commerce platforms like Shopify, Big Commerce, Pinnacle, Volusion, and etc. is a plus.
- Being Google Adwords certified.
- This position is a full time position based on a 40 hours per week work.
- Salary is $3500 to $4400 per month.
- Paid holidays after the 2-month-probation period.
- Paid Sick days after the 2-month-probation period.
- Paid Vacation after the 2-month-probation period.
- Health Insurance paid half by the company after the 2-month-probation period.
- Vision and dental insurance fully paid by the company after the 2-month-probation period.
- 401K plans with company matching 3%
We are a Woodland Hills-based web development and Internet marketing company that provides clients with high-quality web consulting services. We have a friendly, outgoing work atmosphere and continue to expand and add new members to our team.