- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Role: Aviation Manager
Location: USA, reporting to Denver Office
Reporting to: Director, Operations
Salary Type: Full-time, Exempt from Overtime
Title Grade: Manager = up to a 10% Annual Company Bonus (Discretionary)
Salary Range: $80,000 – $96,000 USD
Cyberhawk is a fast-growing, successful technology company with big ambitions. We are the industry leaders in drone-based visual inspection and survey solutions for energy infrastructure and major capital projects clients. Our cloud-based enterprise software iHawk is a visual-data solution that harnesses drone and other visual data to allow large-scale sites and assets to be managed and maintained easily. Ultimately, we help make asset & project management safer, easier and greener thus keeping people out of danger and significantly reducing the carbon footprint of the energy and capital projects sectors.
It’s really cool work, tackling challenging problems!
Our people are the secret to our success. We thrive because of our team’s incredible talent, diversity, and outstanding service. We plan to grow a lot this year and are looking for people to join our high-performance team.
Our values and what it is like to work here:
We have a no-drama way of working. We work as one team, growing together, sharing our knowledge and skills to help us all succeed and feel valued. We are a team who cares about the work we are doing and find it rewarding. We value learning and seeking out new challenges and we are not afraid to make mistakes. We are open and honest in our communication and trust and respect each other. We strive to deliver the best results and deliver work that we are all proud of. We enjoy our work, contribute and make ourselves heard. More importantly, we have a laugh and fun whilst doing it!
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid and remote working
- Group Medical, Vision, and Dental Benefits
- 401k with 5% Company Match
- Monthly adventure draw
- Company holidays, Mental Health holidays, PTO, and Sick Time
- Pet-friendly office
- Mobile Phone Allowance
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Quarterly team-building activities
About the role:
As Aviation Manager, you will create new operational procedures and update existing ones designed to ensure compliance with FAA Part 107 Regulations and Authorizations/Waivers. The Aviation Manager will report to the Director of Operations with consistent communication with the Chief Aviation and Safety Officer. You need to be a talented leader and skilled problem solver. You are accountable for the success of an initiative, often coordinating efforts across departments and managing cross-functional teams nationwide.
- Ensure high-quality pilot operations including training, processes & safety.
- Ensure compliance with FAA Part 107 Regulations, OSHA, and Authorizations/Waivers that are in place.
- Draft operating procedures and liaise with the aviation team to get new procedures implemented in the field.
- Assist with all Cyberhawk global incident/safety investigations and create safety bulletins based on findings.
- Support new applications for Airspace Authorizations.
- Liaise with Project Managers and Team Leads to coordinate & schedule training requirements.
- Schedule and plan training events and standards check with Team Leads and Project Managers.
- Production of new training material and amending existing procedures as required.
- Support projects such as trials/testing of new equipment or procedures such as BVLOS.
- Assist the QHSE Manager with ISO compliance and audit activities.
- Lead all US incident and safety investigations as they occur with immediate response and assistance to the Project Managers.
- Laisse incident follow-up actions with customers in collaboration with the Project Managers through the investigation life cycle.
- Other duties as required.
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
- Ability to build strong relationships and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent attention to detail, prioritizing, scheduling, documenting communication, and time management skills.
- Maintain a positive and can-do attitude while working in a fast-paced, and at times, high-pressure environment.
- Be proactive, wiliness to learn, apply new technologies and be a logical thinker.
- Be able to take ownership and responsibility of workload from project start to finish.
- Willingly mentor junior team members and share knowledge.
- Strong grasp of current FAA Part 107 Regulations and Authorizations.
- Solid technical understanding and ability to define and refine drone operating procedures.
- Employs strong analytical and problem-solving skills to manage shifting priorities, demands, and timelines.
- Knowledge of Utility, Oil and Gas, and Renewable Energy sectors in relation to surveying and data management.
- Bachelor’s degree in project management, business management, or related area of study.
- 3-5 years of industry-related experience managing field operations or similar duties
- Proficiency with industry-standard word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software programs.
- Good level of fitness. Fieldwork can require hiking in difficult terrain and carrying equipment and enjoys spending time both outdoors and in the office.
This role will demonstrate, mentor, and exemplify the 5 core values and the overarching value of ‘Nae Drama’ that encourages a positive culture within Cyberhawk:
- One Team
- Be Open
- Show up and have fun
- Gold Standard
- Ability to travel to our US corporate HQ in Denver weekly, various national field locations monthly, and our UK corporate HQ in Edinburgh as needed.
- Eligibility to live and work in the US with high fluency in English.
- Passport and full driving license.
- This position has a 60% travel expectation to ensure compliance stability.
Cyberhawk is an equal opportunity employer that values equality, diversity, and an inclusive work environment. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role, click on “APPLY” today, and include a current copy of your resume/CV for consideration.
No agencies please.
ConstructionView all jobs at Cyberhawk