2. We're consistently beating expectations and we're once again going through another major growth spurt
3. We're privately held, independently funded and profitable. We're on a path for success and at our own pace
Designing and creating assets to be implemented for client facing software
Creating lo-fidelity and hi-fidelity mock-ups / click-thru prototypes, layered PSD files
Participating as an early team member, contributing to designing critical pages, interactions and user experience elements
Working with CSS and writing structured CSS using LESS / SASS p
Joining a small team (approx 10 tech hires) in a bigger company that will aggressively utilize our product development efforts
- CSS / CSS3
- HTML / HTML5
- Liquid (shopify templating language)
- Web Design
- Front-end Web Development
- LESS / Sass
- Robust Web applications
- 100% paid benefits for Medical, Dental, Vision for you and dependants
- Flexible Hours / Part Time Work From Home
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.