This is a contract to hire position!!
- Develop websites and applications for clients and internal projects
- Identify and troubleshoot various website issues and coding problems
- Analysis of performance and troubleshooting of various interconnected systems
- Participate in the creation and deployment of the web technology strategy
- SCSS/SASS or React-Styled-Component
- PHP, JSON, and working with APIs
- UI/UX skills
- WordPress, jQuery, Bootstrap
- Git / Github / Bitbucket / JIRA
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.