You will be working closely with our lead designer, web development team and other marketing team members. If you stay current with the latest in web design/development trends and are looking for a position where you can utilize your skills to the fullest, you'd be a great fit for this position.
- Lots of exciting new projects
- Competitive pay
- Strong benefits (Medical, dental, vision, 401k matching, generous paid time off)
- The ability to convert your designs into HTML and CSS would be a plus. If not, you would be able to efficiently work with front-end web developers to deploy designs.
- Implement and maintain high-quality SEO policies and incorporate them with page structure and content produced for the website
- Develop and maintain brand consistency across all online properties.
- Thorough understanding SaaS (Software as a Service) model and UI/UX needed to optimize lead generation and software sales.
- Knowledge of content marketing
- Possess a portfolio that demonstrates expert knowledge of responsive web design, layout, SEO, navigation, and branding with a strong eye for detail and design.
- Professional portfolio with at least 5 designs for internal review
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.