We are a full-service consulting and design firm specializing in hydrology/hydraulic design, geotechnical engineering, highways, bridges, construction services, aviation design, etc.
If you are a Water Resource Engineer - P.E. with experience, please read on!
- Review documents and design work for compliance with plans and specifications.
- Perform engineering calculations and develop hydrologic and hydraulic models.
- Prepare designs to include state stormwater management plan requirements.
- Mentor engineers in hydrology and hydraulics
- Participate in field investigations
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering
- P.E. (professional engineer)
- Experience in the fields of hydrology and hydraulics
- Experience with computer programs such as MicroStation, GEOPAK Drainage, HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS, TR-20, FHWA Hydraulics Toolbox, HY8, etc.( or similar type programs)
- Experience with SCDOT hydraulic design
- Generous PTO
- Premium-level benefits
- 401(k) program with match
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.