- Use data to evaluate opportunities, analyze the product impact, and prioritize features to deliver excellent software
- Drive A/B testing as appropriate, use data gathered from the product usage to prioritize features.
- Work closely with UX Designers and assist with User Research efforts to create experiences that best meet our users
needs and achieve research objectives.
- Optimize product to achieve business goals such as reducing churn.
Drive for Results:
- Rapidly break down objectives into plans with specific actionable steps.
- Manage the software development process or otherwise deftly juggle tasks.
- Prioritize and manage inevitable scope creep.
- Keep a team motivated and on track, resolve disputes, and deliver projects on schedule.
- Empathize and see the perspective of a wide range of others who are not you.
- Understand the user that we are designing for.
- Facilitate trade-off discussions between different stakeholders: marketing, research, engineering, and design.
- Communicate product updates to all internal stakeholders (marketing, sales etc.), and align all supporting collateral
and cross-functional work needed to launch product releases.
- Communicate clearly and appropriately in writing, in visuals, and face-to-face.
Continuously Improve: teach others, learn from others, give and receive feedback, and work well with everyone throughout.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.