Location: Royal Oak, MI
Compensation Base Salary: 160 - 225k (DOE)
Requirements: 5 - 7 years of Professional Experience and 2+ years of Unreal Engine
We are looking for an Unreal Engine Scrum Master/Engineering Manager to join our team of award-winning thinkers and makers. We build immersive and interactive Virtual Reality Training experiences for enterprise that offers AAA-game quality visuals and an innovative, first-to-market feature set. If you like the idea of joining an All-Star team of artists, engineers, and designers with some serious talent and big goals, please apply!
If you are an Engineering Manager with Unreal Engine experience, please read on!
- Troubleshoot and mentor team on problem solving and innovative solutions
- Work with Operations Team and Design Lead to clearly define project deliverables
- Partner with Director of Operations and Design Lead to ensure all projects are delivered on-time with quality standards
- Leads scrum meetings with team and assists in conflict resolution for prioritization and dependencies
- Drives communication between project team members and ensures resolution of issues
- Provides project estimations for pricing and project planning
- Partners with the Platform Product Team for developer tools and process enhancements
- Provides thought leadership on XR industry through research and participation in industry events and networking
- Continually drives more efficient and effective production and VR development practices
- Unreal Engine-- (must have at least 2+ years of recent experience)
- Real-Time 3D Products or Video Games (at least 2 products shipped)
- Scrum Master
Nice to have
- VR/AR/XR experience
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.