CyberCoders Cincinnati, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
- Work directly with Account Executives and Brokers as well as Operations support team.
- Review and analyze income from both personal and business tax returns.
- Communicate decisions on loans both verbally and in writing.
- Analyze loan packages for any sign of fraudulent documentation or information.
- Work with Wholesale Brokers on restructuring loans if required
- Stay up-to-date on all governmental regulations, requirements, and laws applicable to the products being underwritten.
- Manage case load and facilitate work flow is moving in a timely manner.
- Review and clear all underwriting conditions to facilitate closing of the loan.
- Complete all Company mandatory trainings within the required timelines.
- Must have 5+ years in mortgage industry experience as wholesale
- Experience with Direct Endorsement (DE) is a plus but not required
- Knowledge of various investor guidelines and requirements
- Excellent organizational skills and time management
- Understand loan terms and other important documentations
- Knowledge of FHA,VA LAPP is a plus
- 401k matching
- Long Term and Short Term disability
- Hospital Indemnity
- Accident Insurance
- HSA Account(with HSA eligible medical plan only)
- Life Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection plan
- Pet Insurance
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.