We are an engineering design and consulting firm with over 30 years in the AEC industry. Our wide range of professional services includes MEP, structural, civil, telco, commissioning, energy, architecture, sustainability and more.
We are looking to add bright and motivated individuals to our team.
- Stable and diverse industry
- Growth opportunity
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10+ years' experience with proven construction management
- Roadway/Transportation Construction experience
- Experience working with IDOT, Tollway, CDOT, FHWA, Etc
- PE License nice to have
- Excellent benefits package
- 401K match
- Employee stock ownership
- PTO and paid volunteer time off
- Parental leave
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Flex work schedule
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.