Currently seeking a Tower Foreman with 5 years of experience as a Tower Industry Foreman with experience in Tower Construction, Antenna and Line Installations, Microwave Installations, and Tower Modifications.
- Climb various heights on multiple type structures.
- Perform installation of antennas, mounts, cable ladders, cable, etc.(
- Participate in new tower construction.
- Perform routine and special circumstance tower maintenance.
- Prepare weekly time sheets and expense reports for your crew, safety logs, vehicle logs, etc.
- Maintain company vehicle and trailer in a clean and presentable condition.
- Assist in trouble shooting a variety of electronic components from cell/microwave sites to lighting systems
- Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, sit, and climb ladders and communication towers and work in an elevated position that is +/- 500 feet.
- On a constant basis, employee must lift, carry, and maneuver heavy or awkward objects weighing 50lbs or more.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Daily travel and possible extended stays at external destinations. Travel time can be anywhere from three to six weeks at a time, with appropriate breaks.
- General tower and fall protection safety knowledge and ability to utilize 100% tie off techniques at all times
- Ability to properly inspect and use PPE
- Construction and maintenance experience of Self-Support and Guyed towers, monopoles and antenna structures
- Basic Rigging ability to utilize the proper ropes, blocks and tackles. Gin pole experience preferred
- Knowledge of using transits, compass, set azimuths to standard engineering processes
- Antenna alignment tool experience
- Install wireless antenna mounts and antennas for microwave and cellular communication systems
- Sweep & PIM testing experience. Anritsu gear preferred
- Fiber scope and ODTR testing experience
- Equipment certifications; forklifts and boom lifts
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.