Please note - we will relocate the right candidate!
- Work for a brand name company - NO MORE STARTUPS
- Work on breakout technologies with leading experts
- Develop requirements and functional specifications with business, engineering, and user experience design teams.
- Contribute to the overall product roadmap, and manage prioritization and trade-offs against customer experience.
- Drive collaborative resolution with global teams and negotiate conflicting priorities.
- Build project plans, reconcile team schedules, and establish proper milestones.
- Communicate project progress, risks and change control at an executive level.
- Excellent technical design skills and experience with service-oriented architecture.
- Ability to operate and thrive with partial information and ambiguity.
- Excellent time management, resource management and planning skills.
- Ability to proactively identify upcoming risks, issues, and bottlenecks and resolve issues that sometimes cross departmental boundaries.
- Prior experience leading scrum, working with technical teams, and working within sprints.
- Software Development background as an engineer.
- Java or C++ experience.
- Working with 3rd party external companies and APIs.
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
- Great Time off Policy
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.