If you are a Tax Senior/Supervisor with 3+ years of public accounting experience, please read on!Top Reasons to Work with Us
We are a top rated accounting firm with multiple offices in the San Francisco Bay Area. With nearly 30 years experience servicing high profile clients in the Bay, we are looking to grow our amazing team. We offer an excellent overall package - very competitive base plus bonus, 17 days PTO, 401k matching, profit sharing, gym memberships, tuition reimbursement, etc.What You Will Be Doing
- Provide comprehensive personal and business tax advisory services for the firm's top clientsWhat You Need for this Position
- Maintain quality records and tax services in compliance with regulations and GAAP
- Prepare individual, corporate, partnership, and fiduciary tax returns
- Provide exceptional service in a timely manner
At Least 3+ Years of experience and knowledge of:What's In It for You
- Tax Regulations/Compliance
- Current GAAP knowledge
- Client Management skills
- Previous team management experience a plus
- Accounting Software and Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
- Bachelors in Accounting/Finance or related field
- CPA license preferred
The opportunity to work for a small firm and contribute to its long history of success! Rated one of the nation's "Best Accounting Firms to Work For". We offer an excellent overall package - very competitive base plus bonus, 17 days PTO, 401k matching, profit sharing, gym memberships, tuition reimbursements, etc.
So, if you are a Tax Senior/Supervisor with at least 3+ years of experience and looking to contribute to the growth of a small firm, please apply today! -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.