-Insurance (Medical, dental, vision and group term life); benefits to PT employees
-401(k) Plan, with match
-Flexible Spending Account; Health Savings Account
-Continuing professional education and professional licensing
-Relocation expenses are negotiable
- Act as a resource for tax staff; delegate work to tax staff
- Prepare tax estimates and becomes involved in planning for less complex clients
- Analyze IRS notices and draft responses
- Produce quality work with quick turnaround and attentive service
- Establish good working relationships with all shareholders and staff members
- CPA or substantial progress towards CPA certification
- Communication and time management skills
- Proficiency using tax software, Engagement, Excel, Word and Outlook
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.