2. There is an opportunity for this person to become a partner candidate at some point....we are looking for a great, Long-term fit profile!
Participate in direct relationships with the firms' clients and provide excellent services to them.
Supervise and train staff associates on tax return preparation.
-Minimum 8-10 years recent public accounting tax experience.
- Ideally they would come with a small book of business and have the ability and desire to expand their practice.
- Qualifications: Licensed CPA
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving
- Strong communications, documentation, leadership and mentoring abilities will be KEY to success in this role.
Working knowledge of software systems including:
- CCH Pro-Systems Engagement and Tax, Word, Excel, QuickBooks and QuickBooks
- Online Working knowledge of GAAP
Proficient in working in a paperless environment
Strong, client centered work ethic
Willingness to train and mentor staff
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.