My client focuses on specialized niches within the Real Estate industry. They have been in business for 70+ years and have an excellent track record.
- Positive Work/Life Balance
- Bonus Potential
- Work with managers to provide tax comments to tax return preparer
- Assist in the preparation of pass-through information (K-1 Summary) including state apportionment, state withholding and state exemption for the funds
- Maintain tax group inbox, where all tax returns are delivered to ensure all items are properly addressed through working with third party
- Coordinate the timely mailing and filing of all tax returns
- Track all electronic filings as well as preparing certified receipts for mailings
- Track notices received from the IRS or other taxing authorities and assists in the resolution of the notices
- Support and work on various special projects
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- Partnership Returns
- Real Estate Tax
- Public Accounting
- CPA (not required)
- Multi-State Tax Returns
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.