- Tax preparation for individuals, partnerships, corporations and trusts
- Leading a team of four staff accountants throughout tax season and reviewing their work
- Manage multiple clients
- Analyze/interpret financial trends
- Evaluate internal controls
- Propose recommendations to correct any deficiencies
- Prepare financial statements
- For Audit, we need an experienced senior or manager in our LA office. Must have at least 5 years of experience.
- For Tax, we need a manager/senior manager in our LA office. Must have at least 7 years of experience.
- We also need Tax staff in our OC office.
- Must have active CPA or equivalent certification
- Ability to manage all aspects of client engagements
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.