- We strive to create the best and be the best, and this outlook is reflected in all of our multifamily structures.
- We want our employees to not only have great careers, but great lives as well!
- Project resource allocation from internal and external resources.
- Project documentation, communication and reporting
- Cost estimating, and budget development in collaboration with senior directors
- Quality Control
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential issues, and devise contingency plans if required
- Ongoing troubleshooting and problem solving
- Oversee project team including Project Coordinators, Assistant Supers and Project Engineers
- Ensure project is built on budget, on schedule and on drawing specifications
Look forward to working with you.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.