If you are a Lead Superintendent with over 10 years of Multifamily construction experience working with a GC as a Superintendent, please read the description below & apply for further consideration.
2. Competitive salaries!
3. Job stability! Tons of projects in the pipeline
- Tracking plan/project changes
- Enforcing all safety/OSHA requirements
- Ensure that all milestones and overall schedule completions dates are met without exception
- Administering company specific processes and maintaining the company culture
- Meeting with client reps regularly to discuss project status
- College Degree Preferred
- 10+ Years Exp. as a Multifamily Superintendent
- Wood-Frame Experience Required
- Bonus Incentives
- Long-term Opportunity
- Full Benefits
- Paid Holidays
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.