We're a real estate, property management, and construction company that delivers a full range of real estate services. Our goal is to create a workplace built on teamwork, respect, and authenticity. Empowering our employees to pursue the company mission, to utilize our hard work, integrity, intelligence and experience to deliver the highest level of value and satisfaction to our residents, investors, customers and employees. We encourage our teams to be the difference!
- Provides liaison between field engineering, estimating, and subcontractors to ensure compliance of construction with drawings and specifications at the direction of the Areas and/or Lead Superintendent.
- Assist in planning work schedule, determining manpower levels, materials quantities, equipment, requirements, etc. are maintained, including field engineering and construction activities.
- Perform quality control activities as required.
- Monitor work performance and productivity of crafts to ensure project procedures, safety requirements, and quality controls are maintained.
- Maintain liaison with Superintendent and Project Manager as required to support construction schedule. May provide assistance to the Superintendent in resolving problems.
- 5 years construction experience
- 3 years supervisory experience
- Advanced knowledge of various construction disciplines, safety regulations, scheduling, cost and quality control, engineering drawings and other documents.
- Ability to supervise and evaluate craft performance
- Must have excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications
- Must be able to take direction well from others and prioritize responsibilities so that deadlines are met
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.