- Apply design for reliability techniques including design margin analysis, tolerance stack-up analysis, and components derating.
- Design and develop automated or semi-automated design characterization tests and reliability tests including test planning, test development and release, test execution and reports.
- Drive techniques including failure analysis and root cause analysis, FMEAs, reliability hazard analysis, accelerated testing techniques, and application of statistical analysis techniques (e.g. Weibull, Chi-squared, DOE, multiple regression analysis).
- It's important you have experience in both electro and mechanical engineering (as opposed to one or the other)
- Medical instrument industry experience (open to reviewing other high regulated environments as well)
- Thorough understanding of Design Verification and Validation required
Nice to have:
- Automated/semi-automated test development experience (e.g. LabView)
- CAD (pref. SolidWorks) design experience
- Full benefits: Competitive Medical (almost nothing out of pocket)
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.