For over 100 years we've been dedicated ourselves to being the leading full-service mechanical contractor. We are ranked the top 100 mechanical contractors in the nation! We offer service from preconstruction, design engineer to fabrication. Our dedication is also not only focused on our clients but also our employees, that is why we are 100% employee-owned.
Our team is looking for an experienced Staff Accountant to join our team!
2. Reconcile all bank accounts monthly.
3. Analysis and reconciliation of all BS and IS accounts.
4. Prepare quarterly and annual payroll tax returns.
5. Maintain current business licenses for all locations we have projects.
6. Prepare and maintain fixed asset and depreciation schedules.
7. Create and input general journal entries.
8. Review the annual corporate tax return prepared by outside CPA firm.
9. Prepare schedules for specific expenditures; i.e. gas cards, insurance, payroll,
- Senior Staff Accountant
- Tax Returns
-Cash bonus program
-ESOP that contributes 15% into retirement
-Full medical benefits paid for employee and 2/3 of the family
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.