With an office in San Jose, we are a top 100 Accounting Firm in the west region that has been in business for over 50 years!!
Currently, we're looking for a Senior Tax Manager who has a CPA license and has experience with corporate taxes. In addition, this person will have experience with tax returns and tax provisions (ASC 740/FAS 109).
- Competitive Base Salary & Bonus Plan
- Medical Insurance, Vision Plan, and HMO or PPO Dental Plans
- 401(k) Matching
- Experience with corporate taxes
- Experience with tax returns and tax provisions (ASC 740/FAS 109)
- Public accounting experience
- CPA designation
- International tax experience is preferred
- Bachelors or Masters degree (preferably with a tax specialty)
- Big 4 experience preferred
- Performs technical tax review and approval of all tax returns and governmental tax examinations of any complexity
- Assumes full responsibility for larger tax returns and delegates to the various tax preparers as deemed necessary
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge and proficiency in advanced technical skills necessary for advising clients
- Performs all task related to client service and sees that assignments are accomplished within budgeted time
- Delegates and manages tax research projects to achieve an accurate and efficient product
- Participates actively in client meetings and tax planning efforts to assist the Auditing and Accounting Department with larger clients
- A staff on specific tax issues and/or questions
- Assumes tax preparation responsibility for the more complex business returns
- Communicates to the appropriate firm personnel important tax and tax developments affecting the firms clients
- Delegates and manages governmental tax examinations; may represent the client before the appropriate taxing authorities
- Maintains familiarity with qualifications of all tax staff members; reviews staff assignments for appropriateness.
- Supervises tax staff and provides on-the-job training
- Works to develop responsible, trained staff by assisting in recruiting, performance evaluations, development training aids, and acting as an instructor in professional development programs
- Assumes responsibility for smooth flow of tax returns through the tax preparation system to assure accurate, complete and timely preparation and delivery of all clients tax returns
- Adheres to accurate and timely billing and collection processes are made
- Possesses a complete knowledge of the firms philosophy and its opinions on tax matters
- Maintains knowledge of general economic and political trends of possible tax or other legislation that could affect the business climate
2. Competitive salary
3. Room for growth
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.