Success In This Role Includes:
- Work in a diverse programming environment: Ember, Node, Python, Ruby on Rails- Build web and enterprise integration products that help push our platform forward
- Work across teams to ensure cohesion and collaboration across engineering functions
- Create experiences for the end user by applying your knowledge of the frontend, backend, and integration technologies to deliver a world-class user experience
- Mentor other engineers on software development practices
What Sets You Apart:
- Demonstrated mastery in a frontend framework: Ember.js, React.js, Angular.js or other MVC/MVx framework
- Demonstrated mastery in a backend programming language runtime: Node.js, Python
- Experience in the following: SQL, Elasticsearch, Redis
- 5+ years of experience in the software development industry (not necessarily with the technologies)
- Architecture decision-making experience (preferred)
- Production decision-making experience (preferred)
- Legacy Enterprise Application integration and/or migration experience (preferred)
- Experience with web security, writing secure code, or OWASP a plus
- Demonstrated experience building successful working relationships with Product + UI/UX teams
- Passion for Customer Experience
- Experience breaking down product specs into engineering components
- Led projects from inception to completion
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Software Engineer
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.