Prepares, updates and maintains project schedules. Analyzes schedules and prepares status reports for upper management and project team. Provides scheduling-related training for project teams. Coordinates and prepares time impact analyses associated with change orders, delays, and impacts.
2.) Great long term opportunity. Looking for candidates looking for long term employment opportunities only
3.) Very competitive base salary, bonus structure, and industry leading benefits!
2. Facilitates schedule development sessions with project team and subcontractors and collects data for schedule logic, activity durations, cost and resource requirements.
3. Develops draft project schedules and distributes and reviews with project team.
4. Oversees the monthly schedule updating process and provides technical support to project team as required. Ensures that corporate procedures are followed.
5. Assists the project team(s) with schedule revisions and maintenance.
6. Prepares status reporting and participates in schedule review sessions with project team(s) and upper management.
7. Assists project team in the preparation of Time Impact Analyses for the purposes of demonstrating schedule delays and impacts.
8. Provides project controls-related training on an ongoing basis for project team(s).
9. Performs additional assignments per supervisors direction.
10. Develops proposal schedules for estimating/technical marketing.
11. Assists with administering project controls related company and/or departmental programs.
B. Vocational Preparation:
1. Specific College Courses: None
2. Internship/Apprenticeship: None
3. Training: No specific training required
C. Certifications, Licenses, etc.: None
D. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Experienced in development of construction schedules on commercial projects. General knowledge of construction methods and practices and well-versed in planning and scheduling software (Primavera) and CPM application. Ability to effectively communicate with clients, upper management, and project teams.
- Commercial Construction
- Project Controls Engineer
- Project Controls
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.