Sr. Product Manager
If you are a Senior Product Manager with experience, please read on!What You Will Be Doing
We are seeking a talented Sr. Product Manager for the our enterprise product. This is an excellent opportunity to play a key role in enabling any company to run a state of the art Machine Learning discipline, while working with passionate, talented people.
- Understand and clearly define user problems. Work with engineering and design to deliver great solutions in a collaborative fashion.What You Need for this Position
Develop and refine user personas.
- Use data-driven methodology to prioritize roadmap themes.
- Present product features and technical direction to internal stakeholders.
- Ensure that sales, customer success, and support are in the know regarding the direction of the product.
- Partner with Product Marketing to craft messaging, positioning, and collateral.
- Tap into the pulse of the open source, data science, and developer communities.
- Be the interface between disparate stakeholders and roles: Anaconda engineers; community contributors; end users who are data scientists, software developers, sysadmins, and devops engineers.
More Than 5 Years of experience and knowledge of:What's In It for You
- Product Management experience
- Working knowledge of Kubernetes
- Superb public speaking and presentation skills
- Data Science/Machine Learning
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
- You have previous experience as a software developer or devops engineer.
- You have specific experience working with open source data science technologies, like Hadoop, Spark, or Tensorflow.
- You have been part of a team that has deployed complex models into production at an enterprise company.
- 110 - 150k
- Dynamic company that rewards high-performers
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
- Employees First culture
- Casual dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life, and 401K
- Pre IPO Stock options
- Unlimited Vacation!
So, if you are a Senior Product Manager with experience, please apply today! -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.