This is an opportunity to play a key role in the design and development of industry-changing automation and power platforms. Were seeking a demonstrated hands-on electrical design rockstar to join and lead the hardware and software teams from prototype to commercialization. This is not a one-hit project as our platform provides endless application modules for homes and buildings and finally solves the SmartHome challenges faced by all the me-too solutions you see every day.
- Develop system topology and control methodology.
- Design circuit boards and write hardware control software.
- Design and test prototypes of DC-DC switchmode power regulators up to 100W.
- Select hardware, including switching, magnetics, and other components.
- Develop testing protocol.
- Guide products through validation and certification programs.
- Work closely with the Companys President, Research Partners, and Industry Partners.
- Provide guidance for research and development.
- Altium PCB software proficiency.
- Matlab and PSPICE experience.
- FPGA proficiency.
- Functional in C programming, with microprocessor programming.
- Experience with Local Area Network communications protocol such as Ethernet, CAN Bus, Modbus, PMbus, 1-wire, and others.
- Power Line Communications (PLC) would be helpful but not required.
- Understanding of thermal characteristics and packaging challenges of devices.
- Ability to have fun building advanced energy management systems is required.
- No travel restrictions: Shenzhen China, Hong Kong, Ireland, USA.
- Must have hands-on experience in the design and build of cutting-edge efficiency Bi-Directional DC-DC converters, USB, and communications protocols.
- Circuit board design and population experience is required as is the ability to write control programs for power electronics hardware.
- Accomplishments will trump college degrees, but must be willing and able to work with other experienced teammates.
- The ideal candidate will have built electronic hardware for hackathons, understands DFM and QA, and has a passion for Renewable Energy.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.