---This opportunity allows you to work remotely from home when not in front of clients in the region
- 4+ years of experience with Cisco Enterprise Routing and Switching network design, deployment, configuration, and troubleshooting experience
- CCIE in R/S or Security is preferred ---(Will consider CCNP level coming from a VAR)
- Strong familiarity in other areas like Network Security, Data Center, and/ or UC is highly sought
- Demonstrated successful track record for engineering project life cycle management from architecture and design to cut over through the first week of system usage
- Network engineering, performing analysis, design, implementing, troubleshooting with focus on performance tuning and support of large enterprise networks
- Service validation, gateway support and troubleshooting network & security infrastructure on routers, switches & firewalls
- Design and deploy end-to-end enterprise networks
- Build, Configure, and / or upgrade new and existing system components in accordance with customer approved functional design requirements
- Remote from home when not in front of clients
- Opportunity for growth
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Great work environment
- Other cool perks!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.