Based in beautiful Omaha, NE, we are a leading Natural Gas transporter. We operate a huge Natural Gas pipeline that runs across the United States. We serve many utilities, producers, energy companies, and end users. We have been an integral part of the American infrastructure for almost 90 years. We are in need of a strong Mechanical/Civil engineer to help keep us as the #1 Natural Gas supplier in the US!
- Provide technical direction for operations and maintenance functions of our natural gas pipeline and compression stations
- Project management for all phases of a project (scheduling, designs, estimates, specifications, drawings, materials procurement, construction contract administration, cost analysis)
- Perform economic/technical feasibility studies
- Investigate various alternatives, and make recommendations
- Assist other departments on engineering related issues
- Assist in project planning with technical input
- 5+ years related engineering experience
- Deep Natural Gas industry knowledge in regards to pipelines, compressor stations, and process equipment
- Project management experience (scheduling, designing, estimating, specifications, drawings, materials procurement, construction contract administration, cost analysis)
- Comprehensive benefits
- Generous PTO
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.