We are one of the largest clothing and shoe retailers in the world! We pride ourselves in what we do and who we are. Our number one focus is to make sure we have the best company culture that is made up of a team of dynamic people!
- Designing applications from top to bottom. Using your experience and analytical skills to pick between many options with different pros and cons.
- Troubleshooting and fixing tough problems, not being afraid to dig into the details. Hitting quick deadlines and knowing when to push back on requirements
- Mentoring other developers, raising the bar on coding standards and providing meaningful feedback on code changes
- Collaborating with UX, Product Management and other Engineers to think up and build experiments. Iteratively improving the customer experience
- Standing on the front lines to help solve the problems of the day.
- Working in a relaxed atmosphere full of a diverse set of people and skills
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.