- Ability to develop and understand scope requirements and to issue subcontracts for heavy industrial supporting trades such as boilermaker, steel, concrete,
- Effectively delegate, manage tasks and oversee estimates.
- Identify competitive edge strategies and follow through to the project award.
- Develop a project schedule from bid document information.
- Prepares cost estimates and bid documents for construction projects or services that are used by management in the preparation for the bidding process.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of estimates and proposals.
- Provide complete conceptual (or bid work) and final estimating input on complex projects.
- Price general conditions and manpower projections.
- Write proper scopes of work during the bidding phase and upon award, engage in Subcontractor Proposal Review meetings, with ultimate responsibility of final
evaluation and negotiation of Subcontracts.
- Minimum of 5 years estimating and/or engineering experience
- Mechanical design-build experience
- Industrial Construction
- CSI Specifications
- Commercial Construction
- Construction Estimating
- Mechanical Construction
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.