If you are a Sr. Embedded Firmware Engineer with experience, please read on!
Open, collaborative culture-- bring your ideas to life!
Your day-to-day work:
Design and develop embedded hardware and software system for power electronics, battery management systems, sensors, and possibly wireless sensor networks
Supervise and guide junior level embedded hardware and software engineers
Develop project plans, identify key milestones, risks, and develop time estimates for each milestone to complete the project
Document work on technical reports and assist others with proposal and technical report writing
- Solid experience in implementing drivers that interface processor CPU or cores (microcontroller and/or FPGA) via: I2C, SPI, CAN, UART, PCI, PCIe, USB, LVDS, Ethernet. This requires microcontroller register programming of peripherals and modules in and out of microcontrollers and FPGAs and therefore requires exposure to hardware and understanding of basic hardware. We develop hardware for control applications and ral-time applications that require a good understanding of both hardware and software to develop reliable and responsive firmware
- Proficiency in analog front-end circuitry signal conditioning circuits designing for sensors and transducers, including instrumentation amplifiers, operational amplifiers, differential amplifiers, and techniques for EMI robust measurements at hardware level. As an embedded firmware engineer you are expected to understand hardware, op-amps, schematics, layout considerations to interact appropriately with hardware engineers and be able to trouble shoot the custom boards we develop on your own for the most part
- Proficiency in digital and analog mixed circuits for measurements, communication, and power management (in small and low power circuits)
- Experience in wireless IC firmware development, including Tx/Rx control and exposure to other IoT networking protocols considered an asset (e.g. Bluetooth, Zigbee, Wi-Fi)
- Experience developing digital controllers for DC/DC and DC/AC converters a plus
- Troubleshooting skills for wireless devices, RF systems from embedded systems down to hardware level (using tools such as emulators, spectrum analyzers, network analyzers and oscilloscopes)
- On the microcontroller side the candidate will have experience with real time Operating systems, particularly TI-RTOS. Our firmware is typically a mix of bare metal and RTOS code running in a multi-core microcontroller or FPGA. We require someone with multi-core microcontroller experience, particularly C2000 family from TI.
- Proficiency in Altium Designer a plus
- M.S. and higher degrees in EE or related.
We offer competitive salary along with a full benefit package (e.g.,medical/dental/vision insurance, 401K, profit-sharing, paid holidays, vacation,etc.).
- Real Time Embedded
Work with advanced concepts and technologies!
Great benefits & salaries with end-of-year bonus!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.