End User Services with experience, please read on!
We are looking for a strong Infrastructure leader to set the strategic vision for our IT Infrastructure and Cloud Services while maintaining operational support for our infrastructure. This is a hands-on role as you must have the strategy and leadership experience as well as deep technical and tactical skills.
We are looking for someone with 15+ years of experience owning this role in another global organization. This includes the data centers, networks, service desk, telecommunications, cyber security and all web and cloud services. You must have proven experience in this role implementing a scalable IT infrastructure leveraging modern technologies.
- Partner with peers to ensure controls and the correct infrastructure is in place
- Act as the lead technical expert for IT Infrastructure and Cloud services.
- Design and develop all networking and hardware for the infrastructure to support the company's needs
- Owner of all core IT infrastructure which includes the data center, servers, storage, network, desktop, telecommunication and cloud offerings (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Own all end-user infrastructure services including service desk
- Own all IT Infrastructure vendor management
- Manage IT Infrastructure department supporting all areas
15+ years of professional experience in an IT infrastructure environment, with some of those years in a global organization MUST have GLOBAL experience
15+ years with deep IT Infrastructure technical expertise and understanding of industry trends for virtualization of servers, storage and networking
15+ years owning and managing data centers, networking and telecommunications functions
Strong experience working with Cloud services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
Experience in an ITIL environment
Experience implementing processes and controls in a SOX and FDA regulated environment
MCSE, MCITP, CCNA or CCNP certifications
Local Candidates ONLY please.
End User Services with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.