Title: Sr. Director, Product Management
Location: 100% REMOTE
Transforming the future of healthcare isn't something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact. We are focused on enabling smarter healthcare. Everyday, we are re-imagining how insights can lead to smarter healthcare, and we are committed to delivering products, services, innovations, and experiences to our clients across the continuum of care.
Want to join us in our purpose? Please read on!
Our PDLC includes various components such as ideation, creation and documentation of product specifications, business requirements gathering and validation, prioritization and guiding software development, providing quality assurance support, and roll-out support; data analysis to understand how the rolled out product is performing and to determine/inform enhancements; go-to-market strategic development, product roadmap development and management, customer presentation development, sales and marketing support, and customer communications. The PDLC also includes service delivery partner (EHRs, PBMs, and other pharmacy-related services) outreach, relationship establishment and management, and collaborative service delivery problem solving.
The Senior Director, Product Management reports to the Chief Innovation Officer and works as a leader, manager and individual contributor collaborating with other stakeholders across the company, including senior leadership, as well as externally with our partners and customer base to ensure the seamless development and operations of our services for continuous revenue and profitability growth.
This position is 100% remote with less than 10% travel.
- Experience in working with stakeholders at all levels ranging from junior individual contributors to C-level leadership of a large organization
- Understanding of technologies and systems utilized by Payers, Pharmacies, PBMs, and Providers
- Understanding of healthcare landscape related to payer/provider relationships, including risk-based contracts.
- Experience in establishing a formal Agile PDLC in a highly dynamic organization
- Minimum of 15 years in the healthcare industry with a focus on developing and deploying technology enabled solutions
- Minimum of 10 years in the Product Management role developing software solutions
- Minimum of 5 years in a leadership role managing Product Management organizations
- In-depth understanding of health system and physician practice visit workflows, health system and physician practice operations, and medication/prescribing processes.
- Expert level of knowledge and hands-on experience with all aspects of the PDLC, including developing artifacts such as user stories
- In-depth understanding and minimum 5 years of experience in developing software products in an Agile environment with hands-on experience in running standard ceremonies such as backlog grooming
- Working knowledge and hands on experience in using various tools and advanced analytics to make data-driven decisions
- Ability to understand and manage to performance measures in both technical and business terms, including ROI
- Ability to wear many hats, perform hands-on work, take on work never performed before at times, and enjoy the fast-paced ride of a small business with great demand for its products
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.