The ideal candidate will have expertise in GRC and Security Advisory services as well as high level knowledge of network /firewall security. You can be based anywhere in the region and work remotely with travel to clients as necessary.
- Opportunity to join a practice that is is rapid growth mode
- Competitive compensation packages
- Cisco security experience
- Strong knowledge of GRC / advisory services
- High level knowledge of firewalls / network security
- Strong knowledge of enterprise IT Security pillars (Perimeter security, Identity Management, Compliance, Penetration testing, Encryption, Cloud, etc)
- Strong expertise in defining end-to-end security processes and implementing for success
- Experience working for a VAR is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, writing skills, and the ability to work with internal teams
- Be a performance-driven team player with an excellent attitude
- Proven experience of successful solution selling
- CISSP is a plus
- Work with clients providing in-field and deep level architectural and engineering guidance on security related engagements.
- Establishes a strategic security architecture vision, including standards and frameworks for large enterprises.
- Remote flexibility
- Minimal travel
- Full Benefits Package
- Opportunity for growth
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.