- Design systems and components that meet needs and requirements
- Create blueprints in Solidworks (3D/2D) for new product designs
- Conduct experiments methodically, analyze data and interpret results
- Investigate customer complaints and address quality issues through root cause analysis, coordinating with cross-functional teams, and preparing and completing action plans.
- Provide technical support to the customer service department
- Create and prepare product and technical data for the marketing team
- Create and prepare product design and technical requirements for projects
- Coordinate and collaborate with other departments to ensure projects are completed on time
- 3+ years of CAD experience, Solidworks preferred
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or similar
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.